- This event has passed.
Second Jumma Prayer
June 19 @ 3:15 pm - 3:30 pmFree
In order to reduce the chances of infection – we are:
- Opening our congregation to healthy adults under age 70 in line with recommendations by Public Health Ontario in order to keep the vulnerable populations in our community safe.
- Beginning with a capacity of <40 persons> in order to comply with the provincial directive and ensure everyone has equal opportunity to attend the mosque. Both women and men are welcome.
- We are providing equal opportunity for access based on first registered.
- Ensuring the appropriate physical distancing measures of 2 meters (6ft.) are in place in entry and exit queues, within the mosque and during congregational prayer.
- Prayers will be shortened and attendees are expected to exit right after prayer so as to avoid gatherings and maintain safety
- Only congregational daily and Jumaa prayers are permitted while other activities will continue to be hosted online.
- In-person social gatherings before and after prayers are not permitted at this time.
We need your help to ensure everyone’s safety. The following are mandatory requirements:
- Make your wudu at home. The washrooms will not be available.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of the prayer time. Prayer halls will only be open to congregants 15 minutes before the Iqama time and will close 15 minutes after. Sunnah or Nafl prayers should be performed at home.
- Please bring your own prayer mat. Please use the marked spots in the prayer hall when standing for prayer.
- Please wear face mask.
- You may be asked to keep shoes with you to prevent overcrowding. Please bring your own shoe bags.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering/exiting the mosque.
- Avoid handshakes, embracing, close talking etc. Please avoid any contact at all times.
- Do not hand out or share items that cannot be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use (e.g., books, prayer mats).
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.